Getting Through The Cracks
Theatre Alibi (England) are pleased to present Getting Through The Cracks – a free series of uplifting online conversations with international theatre makers for young audiences.
Taking place online every Thursday over 3 weeks (19th Nov, 26th Nov, 3rd Dec) at 13.00, the talks will host an unmissable list of panellists including renowned industry professionals such as:
– Henrik Køhler (CEO of Teatercentrum – Denmark)
– Erica Van De Kerkhof (Theater Artemis)
– Heidi Vaughan (Artistic Director & Joint CEO of Travelling Light)
– Peter Higgin (Director of Enrichment and Joint CEO at Punchdrunk)
– Monique Corvers (Artistic Director of Het filiaal – Holland)
– Boomer Stacey (Executive Director of International Performing Arts for Youth (IPAY) as well as the Executive Director of the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres (PACT)
– Pamela Walker (Imaginate Senior Producer – Scotland)
– Anna Derricourt (Producer – Theatre in Schools Scotland) – Co-panellist with Pamela Walker.
– Nikki Sved (Artistic Director at Theatre Alibi)
The aim is for these conversations to provoke stimulating discussions and the exchanging of brave ideas to inspire the sector during these unique times. ‘Getting Through The Cracks’ is a way for the sector to come together and discuss overcoming the challenges this year has brought with it, and discover dialogs offering hope, wherever you may be.
To book your FREE ticket or to find out more about ‘Getting Through The Cracks’ please CLICK HERE and feel free to pass on this invite to any peers who would be interested and love to be involved in this conversation.
This event is hosted by Theatre Alibi, in partnership with Exeter University and supported by ASSITEJ UK and all conversations will be moderated by our very own co-director, Erin Walcon.