From the seafront, both Rathmore Road and Belgrave Road take you to Chestnut Avenue for Torre Abbey parking. To find our car park, drive into the Riviera International Conference Centre and follow signs around to the back (by the tennis courts). Torquay Station is within 5 minutes walk of Torre Abbey and there are several nearby bus stops. There is also a drop-off point and limited parking within the grounds for disabled visitors.
The route of the show is accessible for those in a wheelchair or people with limited mobility, however the terrain is rough and grassy in places.
Torre Abbey has accessible toilets.
- We are unable to admit latecomers once the show has started so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Performances will be taking place come rain or shine so make sure to pack your suncream or umbrellas! In 45mph gusts, the gardens must close to the public and refunds will be made available.
- This is a promenade performance and audiences are expected to stand or sit on the grass if they wish to rest.
- For the safety of the public and our staff, we enforce a strict two-metre social distancing policy. If you feel unwell, or have recently been in contact with someone with symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend this event.
- Photographs and footage of the performance may be captured during your visit. This will be used for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website and in social media or in any third-party publication. If you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted please contact the event organiser or speak with a member of staff prior to the performance.